Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Official Notice

Hello, Everyone!

I'm very sorry it's been so long since my last blog. There has not been much news to report to you. I only have a few short minutes tonight to write, but I want to let you know a few things.

We have been waiting the final call from Aaron Keyes and the worship school to know for sure, officially, if I have been invited to be a part of the internship for the fall. The last we had heard was that we would know around the first of July. Well...today, Aaron called my cell phone and it went something like this...

*ringtone*
Daniel: Hello?
Aaron: Hey, Daniel? It's Aaron.
Daniel: Hey! Aaron, how are things?
Aaron: Great, man, I'm doing great. How are you?
Daniel: I'm doing good...what can I do for you?
Aaron: Well, I just wanted to call and let you know that we are really excited about spending time with you this fall.
Daniel: That's great! I'm excited about it too.
...etc.

All of that to say that I have official notice now.

FUNDRAISING UPDATE- I have about a thousand dollars raised as of right now. I have a few people who have said they would like to help, but haven't known yet just how much they would be able to help with. I still need to raise a lot of money. As I said before, it's going to cost $6,000 total...and I need to have half of it up front, when we start in August. Please...please, please be in prayer for me. I do not have within me the capabilities to come up with this kind of money. If I get to do this, it will only be because God has orchestrated it and spoken to people's hearts to invest into my life and my ministry. Thank you to those who have already been able to do that. Your expressions of love mean more to me than I can really say tonight.

I am not anxious for anything, but in everything, with prayer and petition, I'm presenting my request to God...


With excitement,
-Daniel Cowan

2 comments:

MiLkY said...

CONGRATS!!!

Chelsea Mitchell said...

sweet!!!

praying for ya, bud!